I often wonder why anyone would want to know anything about me but then if you’ve been kind enough to come and visit my blog then I should introduce myself.
- I have a cat – I’ve always had a cat (sometimes two) not the same cat of course but always a feline house mate.
- I’m slightly OCD. Things have to be straight, the right way up, face the same way in drawers and all the pencils in my pencil-case (yes I do have a pencil-case) have to face the same way, that sort of thing.
- I like taking photographs. I’d like to say I’m a photographer but I’m not sure I qualify for the title yet. I take a lot of photographs and I like to think they’re getting better with time, experience and a bit of study.
- I live, with my fiance, in Oxford.
- I work for UK Mail as a Key Account Manager.
- I hoard.
- I like Jack Daniels, Red Wine and Champagne (not together) probably a little too much.
- I tweet and Facebook
- I love Marmite
- I also like Vegemite
- I am a coffee addict – there is no such thing as too strong
- I try to recycle and do my bit to save the planet.
- I hate animal cruelty.
- I’m a blood donor.
- I’m a Star Wars fan and once had a 6ft cardboard cut-out of Darth Vader (He’s retired to Atomic Burger in Oxford now).
- There are never enough hours in my day
- I’m always on a diet.
- I’ve just turned 50 and due a full blown mid life crisis any time now.
- I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
I think that covers it, if there’s anything else you’d like to know just ask.