As we come to the end of another year I thought it would be good to make a few lists – we all love a list don’t we – especially at the end of the year.
Starting with Music, here are my top 15 Albums of 2015, they’re not in any order of preference, I can’t put any one of them as the overall favourite and there were many more albums that I loved but these are the ones that stood out for me.
Second track to be released from the Album – Veggie Tarantula.
2. Gaz Coombes – Matador
4. Rhiannon Giddens – Tomorrow Is My Turn.
5. Reverend Peyton’s Big Dam Band – So Delicious
8. Low – Ones & Sixes
9. Songhoy Blues – Music In Exile.
10. Sleater Kinney – No Cities To Love
11. Tame Impala – Currents
12. Hanni El Khatib
13. Courtney Barnett – Sometimes I Sit And Think, Sometimes I Just Sit.
14. New Order – Music Complete